Monday, January 1, 2007

Epcot to Celebrate Anniversary?

No sooner had the year 2007 burst in than an email from Perez Del Flalo swished across my pc screen. For those who don't know Perez, he is one of my solid informers when it comes to anything Disney. Fans of his on again off again bi-monthly magazine Vision of Insistence know him for his short but informative articles. (Fans of the mag will be happy to know that issue 4 - the follow-up to the May 1999 issue 3 - will be printed sometime in 2008. Hang in there readers, he sort of means well.) Anyway, Perez has hinted that Epcot is set to offer a surprise celebration in honor of its 25th birthday. Details are few but it's going to "be a hum-dinger." Only time will tell. Fans of any Worlds Fair will undoubtedly be thrilled with the Epcot celebration. Or at least that's what they are told. Perez will keep me up-to-date so that I in turn can inform you, the reader. Right now Perez is tracking down details on Epcot's celebration while on a visit to Paris. Why Paris? Why not? He does some of his best tracking there - many Disney aficionados do. At least that's what I've read. Happy travels Perez Del Flalo, we'll be here waiting for the news.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ease up my friend! Yes, I believe Epcot will have a celebration. My magazine "Vision of Insistence" is alive and well. We've updated the computers, we've changed offices, hired a new staff, bought new silverware and dusted off our typewriters. What an issue we have in store for our subscribers! Well, I'm off to hit the streets of Paris in search of Disney news. Stay well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Perez I've received one issue of your magazine since 1999! I paid you $50 for a subscription that was to give me 4 issues a year. What gives con-man?

Anonymous said...

As a Disney store veteran I must defend Perez for his excellent ambitious magazine and his kind heart. What he has created is surely as important as the very thing he reports about. He is up there with the best of the best.

Anonymous said...

the best at taking people for $50!