Friday, August 10, 2007

MGM Comments

And now a few comments about yesterday's news:

Are they gonna go back and change all the MGM movies to read Hollywood? - Tom Atoe

I feel the structural integrity of the park has been compromised way beyond the natural slope of the original plan to surround the guests with a aura of longevity and latitude precision.
- Sal Lamby

Which park is that one? - Lindsay Richy

I don't go to that park because the animals scare me. - Gil Burt

Why would they move Disney-MGM all the way to Hollywood? Who's going to go there? - Anita Mantohug

Well I couldn't have said it any differently ... well maybe I could have, but I wouldn't have made any sense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

order soma online buy generic soma online no prescription - carisoprodol breastfeeding