Monday, August 27, 2007

Hey Mr Kinkade!

I'm not talking about the Partridge Family's manager Reuben either (although I wish I was). I'm speaking of the "painter of light" (that title cracks me up) who is now working a deal with Disney. (Ugh!) Seems he "created" a Cinderella painting which is getting a big hub-bub of a presentation down at WDW in the near future. Please people don't fall for his combo of religion and con-man-itis! There is nothing heartfelt here - all business. Something else that lately has turned my stomach ... Disney execs open your eyes. He is America's most-collected living artist because he has a good PR man! His company Media Arts Group Inc., has been accused of unfair dealings with owners of Thomas Kinkade Signature Gallery franchises. Right there ... "franchises" should tip you off. In my opinion he takes advantage of people. End of blog.

No comments: