Friday, December 29, 2006

Farewell 2006


As we wave so long to 2006 and welcome in 2007 - I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone. I mean everyone - my mailman Stewie, Rudy at the coffee shop, Clara at MouseCheese.com, the garbage guys who destroyed my new can last week, the guy at the deli who looks through me even though I've been going into that deli since 2002, my family, my wife, my friends, Mickey & Minnie, and all the magical websites who have influenced my new blog site! A source close to the big mouse (let's call him Otto because I don't know anyone named Otto) sent me the image to the right. I'm not sure what it is, but from what I understand it is rare and quite possibly never seen before. Enjoy & Happy New Ears.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh c'mon! You know that's a mural in the International Arrivals building in Seattle airport.

Anonymous said...

You're all goofy & I love it! Thanks for a humorous look at Disney online. Happy New "Ears" to you too!

Anonymous said...

Was I being funny?

Anonymous said...

I've read your posts several times and no, you're not being funny.

Anonymous said...

Ease up crusher!